Cash App is one of the leading app used by the users for the purpose of transferring funds. The privacy of users is maintained by the cash app website. The privacy statement is provided to explain the processes of the Cash app and how does Cash App deal with the processes.The data collected by Cash App
The cash app will keep a record of the personal information through the interactions with the user and details provided by them while registering. Some of the information is provided directly and some are gathered by the interactions, uses, and experience with our app. The gathered data is dependent on the context of the interactions with the cash app and the choices made by the user at the time of the app installation. Cash app takes the privacy of the users as their first priority and this is a significant part of our mission.How the information is used by the Cash App
- The contact information like name, email address and phone numbers.
- Payment information
- Account log in credentials
- Demographic information and the purchase of the interest of the users.
The personal data is shared only with the permission of the user and this is done in order to complete any kind of transaction. The data is shared with the purpose of providing an authorized transaction.
The cash app also collects information from third parties as well. This includes the information of the updated delivery and payment records that are used to correct or modify our databases.
The information collected by cash app is used for the following purposes:
- The collected information is used for checking the service updates and creating the performance reports of the services that are used for ensuring the performance properly.
- For running the business: the information is used for analyzing and measuring the behavior and improving the site and services that include the developing of new products and services. we also use this information for conducting market and consumer research and the trend analyses.